The Many People EquiTeam Helps
No client or situation is ever the same. Here at EquiTeam we constantly think outside the box and will tailor individual treatments to suit specific needs.
Our therapy services benefit diverse populations:
- Individuals, Families, Children and Adolescents who experience emotional and behavioral challenges in the home, workplace/school and community settings. Healing is fostered through insightful interactions with horses.
- At-Risk Youth who have experienced trauma. Transformative change is inspired through verbal and non-verbal communications with horses as a way of uncovering and addressing emotions.
- Military and their Families who face many challenges in serving our Country. Bridging activities with horses invites people to reflect and help overcome wounds of war.
- Families, School Groups, Juvenile Probation and Residential Facilities experiencing emotional and behavioral challenges. As groups care for and interact with horses, new skills and insights are learned which can be applied to achieve personal wellness and development.
- Individuals with Autism who exhibit spectrum behavioral challenges. EquiTeam uses “The Horse Boy” method in their programming to effectively treat all children on the spectrum.