EquiTeam achieves results with highly effective therapies
Our certified professionals use horses to help heal psychological and emotional difficulties.
Specifically tailored for each individual, our equine-assisted therapies include:
- EAP – Equine-Assisted Psychotherapy (EAGALA Model) is a respected treatment option to foster emotional growth and learning. It is a collaborative effort between a mental health therapist, the client and a horse professional working to address treatment goals.
- DDP – Dyadic Development Psychotherapy (DDP) is a specialized treatment for children diagnosed with Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD) or who have experienced developmental trauma.
- EAL – Equine-Assisted Learning (EAGALA Model) is a hands-on experiential process that allows natural interaction between humans and horses to achieve awareness and a better understanding for:
- School groups, juvenile probation, residential facilities and organizations
- Personal wellness and development
- Children on the autism spectrum
- Neurofeedback – A proprietary technology, NeurOptimal® Neurofeedback helps the brain re-organize to become more stable and activate healing.